Well, we had to take one more trip to the coast line before school started. We left on a Tuesday afternoon and came back Thursday night. It was a WONDERFUL trip! First on the agenda was eating at this "famous" sea food buffet. As most of you know, I have very picky about the sea food I eat. Up until last year I didn't eat anything that lived in water. :) The buffet had things other than seafood but B was in heaven! He made me take this picture of him holding up crab meat!
After eating we headed back to the hotel, changed into swim suits and tested out ALL the pools. 3 to be exact.
Here is Au on the side at the indoor pools!
Next day we went do to enjoy the sand, sun, and salt water. Lo isn't crazy about the ocean but at least he doesn't scream when sand touches his skin. We have made progress since last summer!
B did some snorkeling.
Finally, Lo has learned that his floaties will help him "swim."
Silly boys!
In all my 20-something years of going to the beach, I had never been to Gulf World! So we had to take the boys! The boys loved it and I loved it!! Even though you would break a sweat just sitting there it was totally worth it!
Some how my pictures got uploaded out of order, but these are some of my favorite pics from the trip.
I know it may seem odd that I take pictures of my kids rear ends, feet, and legs....but those are the memories I want to remember...when they are all grown with kids of their own...I want to remember the "little things" in life. Sappy I know... :)
Here is Au going down the curly slide. Once slide down and he wanted to go again! So proud of the brave "little man" he is becoming!
your new camera is amazing. so happy you had fun with your boys before things started getting busy. love you!
ReplyDelete