Thursday, June 9, 2011

No more FB!


So...I have deactivated my Facebook page. Since I won't be sharing pictures on FB, hopefully I will keep this blog updated. Here are a few pictures from the last few months.
First ,I will start with Spring Break. We traveled down to the beach for the day. The boys LOVED it! And unlike last year's drama...Lo even liked the sand!!






We started off Easter with an egg hunt at the church. The boys sporting their "B.O.P"s from http://www.snailsandtailsboutique.com/



Austin enjoyed his 2nd year of TBall. He loved hitting it HIGH in the air!



And the BEST COACH AWARD goes to....



Then there came preschool graduation...I didn't shed any tears! This was a happy time for me...I've waited 5 years to able to get to take my "baby" with me to work! Unless the Lord plans otherwise... he will be "with me" for the next 13 years!!




The 4 friends graduated from preschool together and will begin kindergarten together! Can't wait to put this picture in their senior yearbook!






And here is Lo!! Gotta love him!



And our version of a "slip-n-slide":
On your Mark...Get Set...Go...



Going...



Gone!





Lo finally decided he would go down...!









No comments:

Post a Comment