Saturday, September 10, 2011

Sale Rack Treasures

 I have several nieces and I hate to admit it but I don't sew for them as much as I want to. I love finding a cute outfit and making it personal.

T.G. is the sassy-est niece I have and I knew that for her birthday I would have to get her something she really likes...CLOTHES (or shoes)!

 I love to look through the sale racks to see what I can find. This week I hit the jack pot! 3 dresses for less than $20!!!

All I did was add her monogram to each dress. WOW! I love how it turned out...and so did she when she opened her presents!

 This dress was $7 on the clearance rack at Belks!!! It had a brown belt. I took if off and added an orange ribbon. Now its perfect for game day!!

 I got this outfit at WM for $3!!

 This another dress from Belk. 50%!!! With brown leggings/tights, she can wear this all through the fall & winter months.
 Now, if I can finish the ruffle pants I have had cut out for a month... she will have a super cute Hello Kitty Halloween outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment