In my earlier post I mentioned TG. This weekend is her birthday and her party was today. Her party was at her Mimi's house...they have a POOL! Pool party!
The birthday girl.
The water was ICE cold but that didn't stop Au. First things first...jump off the diving board into the pool.
Sweet M.C...just love her eyes!
These were the only girls and this birthday party...but I have reason to believe that's the way its gonna be with TG. :)
Ry bug! The youngest in our clan. Don't remember when he got so big. He is such a cutie. I love to hear him say my name.
A girl after my own heart..HELLO KITTY!!!
This child cracks me up! She fell in love with that black hat. Of course it was H.K! You can't see but she was wearing the brown boots her Mimi and Poppy gave her.
Here is Bake! So cute without those front teeth.
Then at some point the "pool party" turned into a "splash party."
Au decided he would splash himself. Then after that he choose the bucket as a fashion assecroy and wore it as a hat....my kid will be the guy at the party with the lampshade on his head! Hahaha!
Lo just couldn't believe that P was playing with "girl toys." And as I type this Lo asks "Mama, why is P playing with girl toys?"
Lo was extremely brave...he played on the steps the whole time and I didn't even have to sit by him. Vast improvement since last year! I'm so amazed at the little boy he is becoming.
Look at the lashes on that girl!
Almost got the crack shot!
The boys had a fabulous time. Thanks Mimi and Poppy for welcoming us into your home. We always have a great time!
No comments:
Post a Comment