Monday, October 17, 2011

First "Real" Field Trip

So Au went on his first "real" field trip this past Friday. By "real" I mean he had to ride the bus to the pumpkin patch. He isn't a bus rider...doesn't ever want to be a bus rider...when the preschool went on field trips I had to make sure that I was able to go or I had to make sure that an aunt/uncle/nana could go because he wouldn't ride their little bus...

Well, he fared well...he said the bus ride was "ok." We had so much fun at the pumpkin patch....however when the lady says "make sure the children only pick the small pumpkins"....she really means make sure the children pick the teeny-tiny pumpkins:)

 There were looks of activities for the kids so they never got the chance to go CRAZY!

 See what I mean by tiny pumpkin....He wanted to come home a carve it!!

 Check out this little girl on the right....Miss T! She is the cutest thing and she was determined that she was going to be beside Au!! Theses next pictures just crack me up!!


 Awwww....how sweet! He just stood there and let her put her arms around him:)
 Au's class...Look at Miss T!!
 She HAD to have a picture with just her and Au.
 Hahahaha!!!!

 Au got to milk a metal cow...
 Look at all those kindergartners!!
 They had a mini-race track set up with pedal tractors and tricycles for the kids...and they had an old fashion water pump....

 And of course no pumpkin patch is complete without jumper-roos!

 I so did not want him to get in the corn bins....thankfully he didn't like it too much...one dip in the corn was enough....then after the corn bins it was time for the COW TRAIN!!!!
 See the tractor that pulled the train.....and he went FAST! The kids loved it!

We couldn't leave with out a trip the playground:)

1 comment:

  1. Well it's not everyday you get to milk a metal cow. Miss T is quite a beauty, and hilarious to go with it. She might be a keeper! ;)

    ReplyDelete