Friday, June 8, 2012

Adventures of Pete the Cat

Hello! My name is Pete the Cat. I'm a very famous cat. Several books have been written about me. I decided I needed some time off and go back to school to finish my education...

So I'm spending the summer with some very near and dear friends. I arrived late yesterday afternoon and their youngest son has become my new best friend. He has vowed to take me with them EVERY where they go. I can't wait!!!

I'm gonna use their blog to share all my adventures with you. I hope to compile all my adventures into a book to share with my new friends when I start school...I'm going to be in 1st grade and I am super excited!


Onto our first adventure....a WATER PARK!!! 

I  worked on my tan while the kiddies played in the wave pool....I thought it was best that I stay on the towel.
You know...cats don't like water.

 But the sun hid behind some clouds so we decided to head on over to one of the water slides.


 I hitched a ride with my new bestie!


We watched them go down the Great White!!!!


Then we headed over to the kiddie pool...


 Watching all that fun made me hungry...
chips and cheese dip...YUM!!!!

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment