Tuesday, March 2, 2010

365 days X 4 years=1460 days!!!


Why is it that you don't realize how fast time passes until you look at pictures? I try to enjoy each day to its fullest. I try not worry about tomorrow. And yet it seems that time passes and I didn't even realize it. When did Austin grow up to be a little boy? When did the newborn I brought home start talking? My mind can't comprehend how the years how flown by, but they have and all I have left are the memories (and pictures). I posted a picture of Logan the other day wearing sunglasses and it reminded me of a picture of Austin wearing sunglasses. I went looking for that "old" picture of Austin. As I was looking for it I opened up an album of Austin as a baby. I felt sad because I realized I will never get that time back and it passed by too fast. Austin was never a "baby" for long. He was walking at 9 months, had all of his teeth by 10 months, and began talking before he was one! His first words were "whats that?" Like I stated earlier I try to enjoy each moment, but sometimes I need to get the baby albums out, shed a few tears, and move on...






























No comments:

Post a Comment