- God ALWAYS keeps His promises!
- Isiah 55:11 "so is my word that goes out from my mouth: it will not return to me empty but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it."
The Bible is His word. His word will accomplish what He says it will do. God can not lie!
2. God will ALWAYS take care of me!
- Jeremiah 28:12-13 "for I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."
I know that He already knows what I will face and He hears my prayers. He hears my cries, pleas, and praises!
3. He will give me the desires of my heart.
- Matthew 6:33 "but seek first His kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well"
- Matthew 7:7-8;11 "ask and it will be given to you, seek and you will find, knock and the door will be opened to you. for everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks, the door will be opened. If you, then, though you are evil know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in Heaven give good gifts to those who ask Him!"
- Matthew 8:8;10;13 A Centurion is asking Jesus to heal his servant. He says to Jesus "But just say the word. When Jesus heard this he was astonished and said to those following him 'I tell you the truth, I have not found anyone in Israel with such great faith. Go! It will be done just as you believed it would." and his servant was healed that very hour.
- Matthew 21:22 "If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer"
- Mark 9:22-24 "But if you can do anything, take pity on us and help us. 'If you can? said Jesus. "Everything is possible for him who believes"
- Mark 11:22-24 "Have faith in God" Jesus answered. "I tell you the truth if anyone says to this mountain, 'Go throw yourself into the sea, and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it and it will be yours"
- Luke 1:37 "For nothing is impossible with God"
- John 14:12-14 "I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these because I am going to the Father And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it"
- John 15:7 "If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask for whatever you wish and it will be given you. This is to my Father's glory that you bear much fruit showing yourselves to be my disciples"
- 1 John 5:14-15 "This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us and if we know he hears us-whatever we ask-we know that we have what we asked of him"
4. I must "expect/know" God has already answered my request.
- Acts 3:4-8 "Peter looked straight at the him as did John. Then Peter said 'Look at us!' SO the man gave them his attention expecting to get something from them. Then Peter said 'Silver and gold I do not have, but what I have I give you. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, walk' Taking him by the right hand, he helped him up and instantly the man's feet and ankles became strong"
This man expected a move of God and he didn't wavier...he took Peter's hand! He didn't ask "what if." He just stood up! He was healed! Jesus healed him!
I think this post is more for me than anyone else, but what if we all took God at His word? I am! God has given me the faith that I asked for. I know without a doubt I have already received my "joy." I may not know the exact time, but God has heard my prayers and He has given me the desires my heart. How do I know? Because His holy word tells me so...and God can not tell a lie! I can see my answered prayer...can you see yours?
I am not saying that God will just give you whatever...Your heart must seek Him. A promise is between 2: God and man (woman)...God will keep up His end of the deal but you must keep up your end. You must seek Him with all of your heart.
- James 4:2-3 "......You do not have because you do not ask God, When you ask, you do not receive because you ask with wrong motives..."
What is it you are asking God for? Will you be bold (in Him) with me? God wants to bless His children with "good" things. He's here and He is waiting for you to ask and to BELIEVE!
It is God's will! In Jesus Name AMEN!
Doubt may try to take your blessing away but just tell the devil "NO THANKS!" and keeping believing!
Sorry for any typos, but I have tired my best to copy God's word actually. Your version of the Bible may be worded a little different, but I added the scripture reference for you.
AWESOME!! Its only a matter of time now!;-)
ReplyDeleteThis is great- hate we had to reschedule this past weekend.
ReplyDelete