Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A Time For Everything

I love this verse in the Bible. I thought I would share it through pictures.
Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

1)There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven:
2) A time to be born...




Makenize Shyann Wright
March 10, 2010







and a time to die (Thankfully I have not had anyone close to me die in 14 years)

a time plant and a time to uproot




Austin digging up the backyard






3) A time to kill and a time to heal




Austin posing with a deer that daddy killed.




A time to tear down and a time to build




Austin with something he built for mommy.





4) A time to weep and a time to laugh



The "good" and "bad" of Lo.









A time to mourn and a time to dance


The boys dancing in the living room.










5) A time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,



Austin and all his riding toys.





a time to embrace and a time to refrain,




The boys can be so sweet sometimes.







6) a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away,



7)a time to tear and a time to mend,





An outfit I made.





a time to be silent and a time to speak



Ahhh...so peaceful.






8) a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment