
We ended spring break on a beach-y note. We visited my Aunt & Uncle who live in Mexico Beach. We had a great visit and I thought I would include some pictures from our trip.

Logan is all set for his trip to the beach. Last year we discovered that he HATES the sand. We had "high" hopes that this year he would enjoy the beach since he loves to play in the dirt under the barn. However...we soon discovered that old habits die hard...

Aren't you wondering why he is looking at me and not the road?

We ate at Toucan's. They had a play set ...it was wonderful...until I hit my toe on that post. I told everyone I thought I broke it, but they didn't believe me...

We coated the boys down with sunscreen and headed off to the beach Saturday morning.

Austin loves the beach!



Don't let this smiling face fool you...

Once his feet hit the sand this happened:

He still hates the sand. He was only content if someone was holding him. Look at his hand...he is holding it like that because it has sand on it. He kept saying: "Dirty! Dirty!"


Here's my broken toe. It looked worse in person.

Logan decided to take a nap.
After lunch, we headed out to take a ride on Uncle Scott's boat.


Who would have known that a child that HATES the sand would LOVE a boat?!

ARRRRR! Austin's best pirate look.
A broken toe wasn't going to slow me down! The boat ride was so much fun! We even saw a few dolphins.
Only my child would find so much enjoyment from a bucket of water!

Thanks Aunt Cindy & Uncle Scott for a great weekend! We had so much fun!
Love the pics! bet that toe makes you walk like an "old" woman!;-)
ReplyDeleteokay, look who's the sitcom family now :)?
ReplyDeleteSorry about the toe! I love reading your blog. You make me laugh! I can totally relate to the beach issue that Logan dealt with on your trip. Weston did not like it last year either. We are going back at the end of June. Hmmmmm, we shall see if his "old habits" fly away. He loves the sand and dirt at home. Maybe, just maybe we will luck out and he will love it. Hope you are all well. Good to see you recently.....sorry it was under sad circumstances though. We should get the boys together sometime.
ReplyDelete