Monday, April 12, 2010

Sickness and Some of Spring Break


April 6, Austin and I were diagnosed with strep throat. For me, strep throat is the worst, most horrible sickness ever! I was in bed all day Wednesday. I thank the Lord for my wonderful granny!
(This picture was from last year at Easter...Look how bald Lo was!)

She came over and took care of the boys all day for me. Wednesday night I was in the ER because the swelling and pain in my throat was so bad I couldn't take it any more! They gave me a shot and some pain medicine and told me not to go back to work for 2 more days.



By Friday, I had almost rejoined the "Living" and I was also on my way to a women's conference in Pensacola Florida. The conference was very good considering I was doped up on allergy medicine cause my skin was having a reaction to the antibiotic I was taking. I had A LOT of fun hanging out with my mother-in-law and and "old" friend. We laughed and talked so much. It was like old times. Wish my "old" friend lived closer so we could laugh and talk all the time:)





Spring Break was a much needed break. However, like all holidays it went by too fast.

I did a little sewing/appliqueing (don't know if I'm supposed to leave off the e when I add ing---I know I'm a school teacher)
Brady's grandmother gave me this bag to use for the boys.

So I thought I would make it more "personal."

At the request of some friends, I came up with an idea for a cute tank top for "A" Day at Auburn.


I was told it got a "few" compliments...



2 comments:

  1. old? who you calling old? i'm in my prime girlfriend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Auburn tank. YOU are so talented....I am already itchin' to use my beach bag. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete