Here she is!
The newest member of our family!
And thankfully its a girl!!
My dad was convinced the boys needed a "big" dog so he gave us a puppy from one of his dog's litter. She is mixed so we aren't quite sure what is in her blood line, but we can tell from her bark that she has some hound dog in her. She doesn't bark often but when she does the whole neighborhood knows about it.
After of being "no name" for a week, the boys have finally settled on a name: Maddie. She is really smart (except for taking a poop on the slip n slide) and very friendly but not overly playful.
Austin is in puppy love. He wants to go outside and play with her all the time. When it started raining the other day he wanted her to come inside and he told "she is mad" cause I wouldn't let her come inside.
Frank likes her right now,but only because she isn't bigger than him...yet. Brady thinks that Frank took the poop on the slip n slide and blamed it on Maddie...but that is just suspicion.
In other news, Austin's preschool class went bowling. This picture of him makes me cry, because now I have proof that he isn't a baby anymore. He looks like a little boy! Makes me sad and happy at the same time.
And Logan has decided that he wants to "pee pee in the potty." YEAH! I wasn't even going to try and potty train this summer because he can be soooo stubborn sometimes. But he has showed interest so we are trying. Right now as I type, he has on underwear! We shall see where this leads. I've been changing diapers for the last consecutive 4 1/2 years!
Frank is a very usual name, you can find less common ones here:
ReplyDeleteDog names list