Sunday, December 4, 2011

Just because I have a dslr camera....

....does not mean that I am a professional photographer. I love to take pictures of my boys. Yes, I  have taken some very good pictures of them with my new camera....I like to think of that as "luck" not "talent." I don't like posed pictures (most of the time). I like to catch the moment right when it happens...that's when the best smiles/expressions come out...so that's why I say that its luck that I get a great picture.

So when a friend of mine asked me to take some pictures of her family I just laughed and said sure...I told her over and over I didn't know what I was doing...she said she didn't care:)

This afternoon the boys and I ventured out on a photo shoot...it took them a while to understand "I'm not taking your picture...MOVE!"

This is my friend (and her family) who obliviously believes in my "talent" more than she should...



I laugh a lot when I am around their little boy...mostly cause he is just like Lo... its nice to know that other people are going through  what I have grown through (and continue to go through) with our youngest...did you know that most (if not all) strong-willed boys are alike? They don't do what you want them to do...

regardless of all that we did get some good pictures of them....at least I think so...she on the other hand may think twice about asking me to take pictures. Hahaha!!!




 I LOVE this picture of him in the grass!!!

There was a lot of this...chasing...hahaha!




Looks like daddy & son know how to "Pick a winner"!!!

Look at those eyes...



And I tried making a few Christmas card options...


It's sad that I made Christmas card for someone else and haven't done mine...guess that is on the To-Do list for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment