I want to do a better job at sharing his random thoughts. It would be selfish of me to keep them all to myself... I think they should be enjoyed by all.
So let me start with what he has said tonight...
If you have met this child you also know he is VERY dramatic....so imagine his voice when you read.
*As we are driving home from my granny's Lo says "mama...when I get big I'm gonna hold onto this door and open it while you are driving....and then you gonna drive all crazy and I'm gonna hang on....then me and daddy gonna sit on top of the car...and the police not gonna get us..."
???what in the world??? Did anyone understnad that? Probably not, but it sure is funny! :)
Also, if you have not had the opportunity to talk to him-when you do-please don't believe anything he says!
I need to catch up on posts: have a post about the Auburn bowl game and Monster Jam!! I have tons of pictures for both so kind of hestiate to look through all those pictures. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment