A friend of mine is pregnant with twins! I remember seeing the ultrasound pics and thinking "TWINS!!!" I think I may have been more excited than her...just kidding :)
When it came time to find out what they babies are she planned to keep that secret. Really?! :)
Only so that she could have a "Gender Reveal Party." Great idea! I wish I had done that with my boys. Ever since I found out she was pregnant, I prayed that at least one of the babies was a girl...so I felt confident in that I knew what at least one of the babies was :)
So we gathered at her mom's house for a cook out/pool party to hear the new...
The kids were more interested in swimming...
Now time for the reveal...
A BOY and a GIRL!!!
Not the best picture but these were the only two balloons that came out of the box together. Love it!!
********************************************************
Yesterday was the best summer day. Perfect for a home made water slide...all you need is a cooler, sprinkler, block of wood, slide, and a tarp.
Meet our new friend C. His mother and I grew up together. Our moms were best friends and our families did almost everything together. This is the first time our boys have met and they have become friends fast. That's so cool to me!! And it shows how old I am getting. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment