Say hello to Puddle!!
He is the newest addition to our family. His mother is a golden retriever and he has an absentee father...so absent that we don't know what he is.
So far he has been EXTREMELY laid back...just hope he isn't a night owl.
Lo keeps asking "can we keep him like we keep Frank?"
The boys fell in love with at first sight!
Even though the boys were so excited to meet him...he looks as if he isn't as thrilled about it. But having a laid back dog is better than a hyper dog.
Lo likes to pet but he wasn't digging the holding thing.
Puppy love! Au has not let this dog out of his sight/arms for more than 5 minutes today.
He fell asleep in the middle of the floor and the boys said he just had to have a blanket.
The dog is asleep in Au's arms!!!
For as long as I can remember, I've always had a dog. They were my best friends and my most beloved "toys." And I hope my boys will have lots of great memories with this puppy just as I did growing up.
No comments:
Post a Comment