Monday, October 8, 2012

Family Photo Shoot

So as some of you may know there are a couple of BIG birthdays coming!! Au came up with the idea to have a Halloween costume party for his birthday. Since I will hit a milestone birthday this year I thought I would join him and we can celebrate our birthdays together! 

Costume party means EVERYONE has to dress up (or that's what Au thinks). I've debated over what the invitations should look like and what they should say....the ones I really liked would have been over $60 for 30!

 Then the other day while I was sewing...BAM!! The best idea came to me! We (as in me, Au, Lo, and B) get all dressed up and take a group picture and make that into the invitation...and since I don't want to spoil the surprise, I'm not posting the pic that made the cut (only one person -other than B-knows what it is).





 


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment