Monday, October 29, 2012

Its a baby bath...

Loganism: "Its a baby bath cause babies don't take showers"


My "partner in crime" at school is going to have 2 babies!!! She is now on early maternity leave so life at school is a little drab :) She keeps reassuring me she will come back one day...she better...she's my child's teacher!! :)

Here are some pictures from her baby shower at school....I can't take credit for any of the food and the ideas were from Pinterest however, I can take credit for the pictures...don't know if that's a good thing or not :)

I don't cook (unless forced!) so my food contribution was gold fish crackers. And yes that is a REAL fish net used as a spoon! Hahaha! It just cracks me up!! I washed it off before I put it in the bowl!! hahaha!!!







Hmmmm....I don't know if leaving the punch to these two was such a good idea :)
But it sure was yummy!!
 
The gifts.... 
 and more gifts...

I promised Jennifer I wouldn't upload any pics of her...I really thought about uploading some but the only ones had me in it too...so she got a pass this time :) But I had to get proof that Mrs. Steed does do something around here! Just kidding!! Got to love her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment