The decor:
(Love the flower and pumpkin from Aunt Cindy & Uncle Scott)
Some of the food (we had about 4 corckpots!!):
Homemade candy apples! Yum!!
The guests:
Aunt Kim as Aunt Kim
April as Minnie Mouse
TG as Auburn cheerleader
Blayne and Ry as awesome baseball players
Tenley as a super cute Cheetah girl
Will as a Soccer player
The Dyson family as Alabama fans
Grandaddy as a farmer
Granny as an Indian princess (she made her costume!)
Macray as a pirate
Mason as a hunter (or a tree)
Julie & Brenda as Crazy Cowgirls
Libby as a gold medal gymnast
Emma as a cowgirl
Ella as ...I don't know-she didn't tell me :)
Brittany as a pink lady
Brad as a corrections officer
Bryson as a black ninja
Papa as Zorro
Nana as a ladybug
Mom as mom
Mrs. Debbie as herself
Kaden as a super cute baby!
Cheri as an Auburn fan
Ansley as a doctor
Trace as himself
Gray as .... I don't know about him either :)
Kim as herself
Daddy as himself
Breslin as Bumblebee
Big Ty, Gwen Neal, Ty, Tate as cowboys/cowgirl
And then the fun begins....
Super Woman and Chipper Jones
Au's birthday cake (almost had a panic attack...thought I had forgot the candles...Chipper Jones to the rescue!)
My birthday cake... :) haha!
I
One of the many cool birthday presents.
Someone tied balloons to granddaddy's overalls...I was afraid he was going to get carried away!
I just love this crew! I hope they stay close friends for many years to come! I can see this picture ending up on the senior page..in 2021. Gosh that seems like a long time away but I know it isn't :)
Tenley had to try on my wig...it looks soooo much better on her!!!!
I wanted to tell everyone that helped out THANK YOU!!!!



















No comments:
Post a Comment