1) for my Savior, Jesus Christ- who is with me no matter what life may bring
2)my family (every person)
Sometimes life doesn't end up the way we had planned...for that matter...today may have not gone the way we planned or thought it would. I know life can be stressful...but I have that promise from Jesus (the Bible tells me so) that everything is gonna be ok.
Something I have come to understand is that we only have ONE chance on this earth. Only ONE chance to show the ones we love them that we truly love them. And if we spend this short amount of time that we have stressing over the "should of-s" and "would-s" then we have wasted our time on earth.
So to follow the trend on Facebook...here are some of "I am thankful for..."
I am thankful for BIG hats and FREE birthday dessert!
I am thankful for 2 of the sweetest and funniest little boys I know!
I am thankful that daddy squezzed into that tiny rollercoaster and spare me the pain.
I am thankful for a husband that can be just as goofy as the kids.
I am thankful that I didn't have to "look" hard to find my true love.
14+ years later we have a lot to show and be truely thankful for...
I am thankful for this "crazy" little boy!
God gave me excatly what I needed when He brought Lo into our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment