Sunday, July 10, 2011

More Summer Fun!

I just love summer time! Sure its hot and humid but other than the fall, its my 2nd favorite season. We got home from the cruise just in time to celebrate the 4th of July. We stayed at home and grilled sausage dogs and enjoyed some fireworks after dark. Couldn't figured out how to take really good pictures with my camera. This is the best picture I got... Lo is not a big fan of loud noise. So thankful to the BEST aunt...she handled Lo so I could take some pictures. They kinda favor....what do you think? And what do you think of those cowboy boots!! I just love Lo's fashion style! :)
The cutest nephew in the world.
Looks like this crew just doesn't know what to think...
I just love TG! She is always so much fun to be around!
Yeah to uncle Zach and aunt Cristy for getting a pool! Lo is not a big fan of large bodies of water, but aunt Cristy took charge and he had a good time. And I was able to get some good pictures of the fun.
Summer wouldn't be complete without watermelon!
Sweet Macy . She didn't want me to take her picture but I was able to sneak this one.




Waiting to see Transformers 3 in 3D. Maybe we shouldn't let our boys watch a PG13 movie prior to us "screening" it, but they loved it!

Just a couple of picutres from the cruise...

My favorite picture from our cruise. I love how it looks like Brady and Jennifer can just walk out into the ocean!

1 comment:

  1. Loved all the pics from this post and the cruise post. Keep em coming!

    ReplyDelete