If you have meet him you will know what I mean when I say there are no words to explain him! He doesn't talk to strangers and sometimes he won't even talk to family members. But when he decides he likes you he will talk to you about ANYTHING. And OH the stories he will tell you! He wants to know "why?" for everything and "I don't know" is not an answer. His brother wants to know why "he always acts crazy." To that question we still don't have an answer.
What makes him happy one day doesn't tomorrow. And what type of discipline worked yesterday isn't going to work today. And "Drama" should be his middle name.
But oh....how that SMILE melts my heart!!
He may be a handful, dramatic, stubborn, and strong willed, but his laughter is contagious and I love him so very much!
My life has been so enriched by this little boy! And God did know what He was doing when He blessed me with this little boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment