Tuesday, July 26, 2011

"Wild" Animals & Kindergarten Jitters

**Do you know what happens when you try to upload pictures to this blog, applique a shirt, and watch the grill? The shirt that is being appliqued gets sewed together! UGH! But since I think I can do multiple things at once, I am almost a "pro" at cutting out the stitches without messing up the shirt or applique. :)



A few weeks ago, we visited the "local" zoo. This was Au's 2nd trip and Lo's first tip. Even though it was EXTREMELY HOT, I think they enjoyed it. This guy was the first animal that we encountered as we entered the zoo. He was in love with that other bird!
It was too funny!

 First we visited South America...I have no idea why Lo is standing that way. You never can tell about that child. :)





 I just love my sweet boys!
 We paid the extra $$ for the boys to feed the giraffe. And guess who feed the giraffe?? ME! It was nasty! They have the LOOOONNGEST tongues!
 Look at the eyelashes on these things!
 And of course we rode the train...Lo refused to be in the picture...some battles are not worth fighting.


 Look at his hair! It's wet with sweat! Bless their hearts!



 And now...do you see this "little" boy?

He is the reason my updates on Snails & Tails Boutique have been few and far between. For you see I am trying to spend as much time as possible with my "little man" before he grows up on me...He starts kindergarten in a few days and I know SO much will change within this next year. Kindergarten is the beginning and ending of it all...the next 13 years will fly by so fast. I'm so excited for him! All the new things he will learn and all the new friends he will make...but I'm sad for me. Yes, I know that's selfish...but their only little once! So say a prayer for me on the first day of kindergarten! Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment